AL DHAFRA SPORT AND CULTURAL CLUB
and Cultural Club, Emirati Football Club, is considered to be as the most up-to-date club which had been founded in the year 2000. The club has been established along the lines of consistent and clear government policy which aims to develop and improve sport and youth everywhere in the U.A.E. The Club is keen to provide a lot of various services and activities to all Western Region Cities’ Residents.
The Club seeks to consolidate cooperation and friendship bonds with all the concerned authorities and organizations that have to do with sport and youth development.
The Club’s vision is to set the club up as an international integrated sport facility which provides a healthy life for Nationals and Expatriates by giving the opportunity for the youth to cultivate their capabilities and potentials.
YOUTH SECTOR :
Youth sector in this club includes about 360 nascent from the sector players in Zayed city such as Al Marfa , Ghayathi, Sila and Dalma Island with their medical and technical staffs. Youth sector had been reorganized and rehabilitated in order to keep race with the boom that have occurred in the club and which the council of directors seeks to achieve excellence and quality throughout of it in all levels as an implementation of the western region development plans under the auspices of the highness of H.H Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed , the governor’s representative in the western region and as implementation of Abu Dhabi sports council in which the council of directors is racing time to make the development plans of the club and youth sector successful.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Al-Dhafra international quartet club championship: the first place 2013.
- The champion of the quartet cycle which qualifies to Pro-league cycle 2012.
- Champion of Al Ittihad cup for sports season 2011 – 2012.
- Champion of the second class league in the years, 2001 – 2002 & 2006 – 2007
- Runner up for sports season 2003 – 2004
- Gulf Champions league (Khaleeji 26 for clubs) – final quarter 2011.
- The cup of his highness, the president of UAE as follows:
- Quarter final, 2007 -2008
- Quarter final 2008 – 2009
- Semifinal 2013 – 2014
- Semifinal 2014 – 2015
- The Arabian Gulf Cup, semifinal 2013 – 2014.